1 or 2 eggs
1 or 2 tbsp milk or water
1-2 tbsp oil
1 flour tortilla (8 inch)
2 tbsp shredded Cheddar cheese
1 tbsp salsa
1. Break one egg into a small bowl. Be careful not to have any shell in with the egg.
2. Pour egg into a medium-size bowl.
3. Repeat Step 1 and 2 with second egg.
4. Whisk the eggs until they are foamy.
5. Add milk. Sprinkle in a small amount of salt and pepper. Whisk all together.
6. Add oil to small or medium frypan and heat on medium heat.
7. Pour egg mixture into frypan and let it sit and cook undisturbed for 1 minute.
8. Using a spatula, gently stir the egg mixture, scraping gently across the bottom of the frypan.
9. Cook and gently stir another minute or until all the liquid egg has been cooked.
10. Remove frypan from heat.
11. Transfer scrambled eggs to centre of tortilla. Top with cheese and salsa.
12. Fold bottom and sides of tortilla to cover egg filling. Serves 1.