1 small head Romaine lettuce
1/2 bell pepper
1 stalk celery
1/3 English cucumber
1 green onion
1. Tear lettuce leaves apart.
2. Wash lettuce, pepper, celery, cucumber and green onion in cold running water. Pat dry.
3. Tear lettuce leaves into large pieces.
4. Trim pepper, cut in half and remove inside ribs. Slice into 1/4 inch slices.
5. Slice celery into thin slices.
6. Slice cucumber piece in half lengthwise. Slice each piece into 1/4 inch slices.
7. Slice green onion into small pieces.
8. Put all vegetables into a large bowl. Toss gently.
9. Divide evenly onto 4 plates or salad bowls.
10. Serve with salad dressing