1 1/2 tsp oil
1/2 lb (0.25 kg) lean ground beef
1 small onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, chopped
1 medium tomato, chopped fine
2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp chili powder
1/4 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp cornstarch
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese or mozzarella and cheddar cheese
1 cup shredded lettuce
1/2 cup salsa
1/2 cup sour cream
1. Heat oil in a medium-sized frypan or pot over medium heat.
2. Add ground beef, onion and garlic.
3. Cook, stirring to break up beef, until browned, about 5 minutes.
4. Stir in tomato, Parmesan cheese, chili, cumin and cornstarch.
5. Reduce heat. Simmer 5 minutes.
6. Serve beef mixture in tortillas, topped with cheese, lettuce, salsa and sour cream.