Celebrate their special day by cooking with friends!
A cooking party is a great way to celebrate a birthday! This hands-on cooking party will keep children engaged from start to finish.
Classes typically run for two hours on Saturdays, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Call for date availability.
When you're ready to book a birthday party, or if you have any questions, contact us at 403-245-7630.
LET’S GET COOKING
PLANNING YOUR EVENT:
Location: ATCO Blue Flame Kitchen Learning Centre : 909 – 11th Avenue S.W. Our facility is wheelchair accessible.
Date Selection: Kids Birthday Parties offered on selected Fridays and Saturdays. Please contact for more details.
Duration: 2 hours in length
Timing: Doors open 15 minutes prior to start time and close 15 minutes after your event.
Group Size: A minimum of 10 guests are required to secure a reservation with a maximum of 14 kids.
Ages: 9 and 14. Children under the age of 8 are not permitted in the Centre for safety reasons.
COST AND DETAILS
- Participant Cost - $ 35 per person plus GST
- Cost includes:
- One recipe package per child according to chosen theme
- Doors open 15 minutes prior to even
- Reception with kid-friendly beverages
- Chef’s welcome
- Hands-on portion
- Meal and dessert according to theme
- Gift opening
- Farewell greetings
- Doors close 15 minutes after the event end time
• Parent Volunteers: Two parent volunteers are required to be in attendance and supervise during the class. Our team of professional Chef Instructors and Blue Flame Kitchen staff will be here to welcome your guests and guide you through the day’s events. Any additional parent/volunteers wishing to participate in the class activities will be charged $ 20 per person.
• Guest behaviour, sick guest or any other emergency situation is the responsibility of the parent volunteers, and not that of the ATCO Blue Flame Kitchen Chef staff.
• Due to limited space the Learning Centre areas will be restricted to only guests and parent volunteers. Parents are encouraged to drop off their children and to pick them up once the party is completed. Organizer must ensure that all guests are picked up in a timely fashion manner. Organizer will be charged an extra $75.00 per half-hour past event time.
- Pizza Party: Each guest will make their own pizza from scratch.
- Pasta Extravaganza: Each guest will learn to roll and cut fresh pasta dough.
- High Tea Time: Each guest will be making scones, tea sandwiches and jam.
- Mexican Fiesta: Each guest will prepare their own flour tortilla dough, pico de gallo, and guacamole from scratch.
- Each guest will be able to decorate one of the following options with various toppings.
- Gelato Sundaes
- Dessert Nachos
Food allergies or dietary restrictions must be provided a minimum of 21 days in advance to ensure our culinary team has ample time to plan and prepare for the meals accordingly. ATCO Blue Flame Kitchen will ensure that all food products used during the birthday party will be Nut Free.
A final guest list needs to be provided 21 days in advance to ensure our culinary team and our front of house is prepared for your guests.
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
ATCO Blue Flame Kitchen payment schedule:
- A $ 350 + GST payment is required to reserve a date for your group event.
The final payment is due fourteen (14) days prior to the event.
ATCO Blue Flame Kitchen Cancellation Policy:
- A $350.00 + GST payment is required to reserve a date for your group event. This covers the minimum 10 guests at $35/child and acts as the deposit for the event.
- Final payment is due 21 days prior to the event.
- Notice provided 21 or more days in advance will be issued a full refund.
- Notice provided less than 21 days in advance will result in the payment to be held in full. No refunds or credits will be issued.
ATCO Blue Flame Kitchen looks forward to welcoming you and your guests to share and build on our passion for food.