1 cup flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/3 cup milk
3 tbsp oil
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Mix flour, baking powder and salt together in a medium bowl.
3. Make a ‘well’ in the center and pour in milk and oil.
4. Mix gently to form a soft dough. Add more milk, if needed, 1 tsp at a time.
5. Knead gently in the bowl.
6. Break into 6 pieces, roll each piece into a ball and pat into a biscuit, about 1/2 inch thick.
7. Bake on a parchment paper-lined or greased cookie sheet for 10-12 minutes until golden brown. Makes 6.