Virtual Class Participation Details
Booking and Registration
Registrations are accepted online. Payment can be made with VISA or Mastercard and full payment must be made at the time of registration. Prices published do not include GST.
How to Register:
Maximum Booking Size:
Class size varies.
For group bookings please visit the Private Events page for more information.
If you are cooking along with us in Calgary, Alberta, skip the store and purchase an ingredient kit for this class. Kits are available to purchase until 5 days before the class and can be picked up at ATCO Park the day before class.
All sales of ingredient kits are final.
For outside of Calgary, Alberta, a shopping list will be provided upon class registration.
Our classes strive to be an inclusive environment for all. Please make us aware of any disabilities or behavioural needs that may affect your participation.
Attendance of Minors
We often offer cooking classes for children. The recommended age for these classes is 9- 12 years old. To attend these classes, all participants must be accompanied by an adult.
At this time, we cannot make any modifications to our offerings. However, our staff will be more than happy to address any questions or concerns you may have. We welcome questions and can offer substitutions in the virtual class.
Our guests remain our top priority and we apologize for any inconvenience our dietary restrictions policies may cause.
- If you require changes to or need to cancel your class registration, please contact email@example.com
- Sales on ingredient packages for classes are final sales and cannot be refunded.
- 7 days before the start of the class all rosters are set.
- In order to receive a refund, all bookings must be cancelled at least 7 days before the start of the class.
- Switching between classes may result in a 25% rebooking fee per booking.
- If you are booking a group of 6 or more people, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note we require a minimum of 7 business days’ notice to cancel in order to receive a refund.
- If registration for a class is less than 12 people, we reserve the right to cancel the class to ensure participants enjoy the very best experience possible. We will make every effort to contact guests in advance and will offer you an opportunity to re-book for another class or provide a full refund.
No need to go anywhere. Virtual classes are executed out of the Calgary Learning Centre directly to your home using Zoom. A link to the class will be sent to you 1 hour prior to the start of the class.
What is the format of your classes?
Currently, our classes are virtual! From the comfort of your own home, our classes are taught by a chef coming to you live from our kitchen at the Calgary Learning Centre. No matter your experience or age, there is something for everyone.
How does a virtual class work?
- Register - Choose from our classes and follow the prompts to register and guarantee your spot in the class.
- Day of Class - On the day of the class, you will be emailed the link. Join the class 15 minutes ahead to make sure the link and your tech work.
- Get Cooking - Enjoy the class and have fun!
- The grocery list is available to view to help you decide on which class to take.
- The recipe packages will be emailed to you before the class begins.
How long are classes?
Classes vary in length depending on the format. Most of our virtual classes are 1.5 hours. Check the class description for exact times.
What are the age requirements?
Most classes are age 16 and up. Minors (ages 9-16) can attend our classes, but they must be accompanied by an adult. Some adult classes will be restricted to 18 and up, this will be mentioned in the class description.
Kid's classes are limited to children between the ages of 9 and 12.
- How many people can I book online?
- What is the format of your classes?