Virtual Class Participation Details
Booking and Registration
Registrations are accepted online. Payment can be made with VISA or Mastercard and full payment must be made at the time of registration. Prices published do not include GST.
How to Register:
Maximum Booking Size:
Class size varies.
For group bookings please visit the Private Events page for more information.
If you are cooking along with us in Calgary, Alberta skip the store and purchase an ingredient kit for this class. Kits are available to purchase until 5 days before the class and can be picked up at ATCO Park the day before class.
All sales of ingredient kits are final.
For outside of Calgary, Alberta a shopping list will be provided upon class registration.
Our classes strive to be an inclusive environment for all. Please make us aware of any disabilities or behavioural needs that may affect your participation.
Attendance of Minors
The ATCO Blue Flame Kitchen periodically offers cooking classes for children. The recommended age for these classes is 9- 2 years old. To attend these classes, all participants must be accompanied by an adult.
Our guests remain our top priority and we apologize for any inconvenience our dietary restrictions policies may cause. Our Blue Flame Kitchen staff will be more than happy to address any questions or concerns you may have.
- If you require changes to or need to cancel your class registration, please contact email@example.com
- Sales on ingredient packages for classes are final sale and cannot be refunded.
- 7 days before the start of the class all rosters are set.
- In order to receive a refund, all bookings must be cancelled at least 7 days before the start of the class.
- Switching between classes may result in up to a 25% rebooking fee per booking
- If you are booking a group of 6 or more people, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note we require a minimum of 7 business days’ notice to cancel in order to receive a refund.
- If registration for a class is less than 12 people, we reserve the right to cancel the class to ensure participants enjoy the very best experience possible. We will make every effort to contact guests in advance and will offer you an opportunity to re-book for another class or provide a full refund.
No need to go anywhere. Virtual classes are executed out of the Calgary Learning Centre directly to your home using Zoom. A link to the class will be sent to you 1 hour prior to the start of the class.
What is the format of your classes?
Hands-On: These are full participation classes led by a chef instructor. Registrants take part in techniques and preparing the menu items.
Demonstration: Designed as an observation class, registrants watch while chefs walk through the recipes and cooking techniques.
How long are classes?
Classes vary in length depending on the format Classes run anywhere from 1 hour to 2.5 hours. Times are denoted in the class description.
Most classes are age 16 and up. Minors (ages 9-16) can attend our classes, but they must be accompanied by a paying adult. Some adult classes will be restricted to 18 and up, this will be denoted in the class description.
Kid's classes are limited to children between the ages of 9 and 12.
How many people can I book online?
Class size varies with only so many slots per class, with most classes being 25–30 participants. For group bookings please visit our Private Events page for more information.