BFK Café - We're Open!
BFK Café is open to the public and we can’t wait to see you. Join us for a latte, freshly baked goodies, or a chef-inspired lunch in our beautiful café space or outside on the patio. With complimentary Wi-Fi, plenty of free parking, lots of spacious and comfy seating, and our always smiling BFK hosts, you won’t want to leave us. Or you will just visit us a latte.
Please note our top priority is the safety and comfort of our guests and the ATCO employees who share our space.
Restrictions Exemption Program
Starting September 20: In order to continue indoor dining, we will require proof of COVID-19 vaccine for in-person dining and order pickup. The safety, health and wellness of our customers and staff will always remain our top priority.
Necessary proof upon entry must include one of the following:
- Health services vaccination documents
- Immunizations records
- Government QR Code
- Proof of a negative PCR/rapid test completed no longer than 72 hours prior to visit
- Partial vaccinations (one dose) accepted Sept. 20 - Oct. 25 if received 2 weeks before the time of service
- Full vaccination (two doses) required after Oct. 25
What we're doing to ensure safety:
- Dedicated hygiene and sanitizing standards
- Spacious commons area for physical distancing
- State of the art air purifying system
Want to know the latest?
From our kitchen to your inbox, sign up for our newsletter to get the latest recipes, tips and café news.