Jeepers Creepers, where'd you get those peepers....
If you love decorating your home for Halloween, we have some great ideas! Impress your neighbours and trick or treaters by bringing your yard alive. Follow our easy instructions on making a pair of creepy eyes and turning your shrubs and trees into spooky monsters.
For each set of eyes you will need:
- Aluminum foil
- Coloured permanent markers
- 2 washed individual plastic applesauce or fruit cups
- Paint brush
- 2 small battery operated tealight candles
- 2 popsicle sticks, optional
- Trace two 5 inch circles onto aluminum foil and colour in with permanent markers. Once ink is fully dried, cut out circles.
- Gently push circles, coloured side up into applesauce cups to form to cup shape. remove from cups.
- Brush inside of cups with glue and place foil circles back inside, pressing to adhere the uncoloured side to the glue. Allow to fully dry.
- Glue flat side of candles to bottom of foil lining; allow to fully dry.
- If desired, glue popsicle sticks to the backside of cups to keep the eyes together.
- Place as desired in trees, bushes or leaf piles with lights turned on.