BAKED BACON AND EGGS
Yes, you can bake bacon and eggs in the oven! These individual portions of cheesy bacon and eggs are baked in muffin tins, which also makes for an easy clean up.
Yield: Makes 6 .
July 02, 2019
- 6 large eggs
- 1/3 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 2 tbsp thinly sliced green onion
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Diced seeded tomato*
- Chopped fresh parsley*
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- Carefully crack 1 egg into each of 6 greased muffin cups. Top each with bacon, green onion and cheese, dividing equally.
- Bake until eggas are set, about 10 - 12 minutes
- Remove from pan and serve immediately topped with tomato and parsley.
129 calories, 9.4 g fat, 10.9 g protein, 0.3 g carbohydrate, 0.1 g fibre, 287 mg sodium
*Ingredient not included in nutritional analysis