- 1 cup flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup milk
- 3 tbsp oil
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt together in a medium bowl.
- Make a ‘well’ in the center and pour in milk and oil.
- Mix gently to form a soft dough. Add more milk, if needed, 1 tsp at a time.
- Knead gently in the bowl.
- Break into 6 pieces, roll each piece into a ball and pat into a biscuit, about 1/2 inch thick.
- Bake on a parchment paper-lined or greased cookie sheet for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
Nutritional analysis per serving:
60 calories, 4.2 g fat, 2.2 g protein, 4.9 g carbohydrate, 1.7 g fibre, 96 mg sodium