BERRY ORANGE SMOOTHIE
Berries and oranges go together wonderfully in this easy blended smoothie. Make a batch for breakfast or for a mid-afternoon energy boost.
Yield: Serves 6.
July 02, 2019
- 2 1/2 cups navel orange sections
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup halved strawberries
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Prepare smoothie in two batches. For each batch, combine half of each ingredient in a blender; purée until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
113 calories, 1.7 fat, 2.1 protein, 23.8 g carbohydrate, 2.8 g fibre, 18 mg sodium