Sangria, a Spanish wine punch, is the perfect patio cooler on a hot summer day. This white wine version is extra refreshing thanks to some citrusy liqueurs and a little bit of fizz.
Yield: Serves 6.
July 02, 2019
- 1 bottle (750 mL) white Zinfandel, chilled
- 1/2 cup peach schnapps
- 2 tbsp orange liqueur
- 2 cinnamon sticks (3 inch), broken in half
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 2 cups club soda, chilled
- Ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients except club soda in a large pitcher. Refrigerate for 20 - 30 minutes.
- Stir in club soda. Serve over ice in large wine glasses. Serve immediately
193 calories, 0.1 g fat, 0.3 g protein, 16.6 g carbohydrate, 0.6 g fibre, 16 mg sodium