BROWNIE MINT PIE
Need a quick but delicious dessert? This is the recipe for you. Use store-bought brownie mix and a frozen pie shell to put together this tasty pie.
Yield: Serves 6.
July 02, 2019
- 1 box brownie mix
- 1/2 cup mint chocolate chips
- 1 unbaked 9 inch frozen deep-dish pie shell
- Vanilla ice cream*
- Chocolate sauce*
- Place brick on natural gas barbecue grid. Preheat barbecue on medium heat for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Stir in chocolate chips. Spoon batter into pie shell.
- Place pie pan on top of brick. Bake, with lid down, until brownie tests done, about 50 - 55 minutes. Turn pie one quarter turn every 10 - 15 minutes to ensure even baking. If pastry begins to overbrown, wrap edges loosely with foil. Cool pie slightly. Serve warm with ice cream and chocolate sauce.
422 calories, 16.8 g fat, 4 g protein, 68.7 g carbohydrate, 1.6 g fibre, 291 mg sodium
*Ingredient not included in nutritional analysis.