Butterscotch Peanut Butter Bars
Made with 4 simple ingredients, these delicious and colourful kid-friendly bars are irresistible. Bring them to a family picnic or make ahead for the holidays or a special occasion.
Food Storage: Up to 7 days in the refrigerator or up to 1 month in the freezer.
Yield: Makes 48 squares
March 29, 2021
- 2 1/2 cups butterscotch chips
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup salted butter
- 4 cups fruit flavoured miniature marshmallows
- Line a 9x13 inch pan with parchment paper; set aside.
- Melt chips, peanut butter and butter carefully over very low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and cool, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes.
- Stir in marshmallows and spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
108 calories, 6.8 g fat, 1.1 g protein, 10.8 g carbohydrate, 0.2 g fibre, 47 mg sodium