CANDY CANE POPCORN CRUNCH
Covered in white chocolate and candy cane crumbs, this is the perfect snack to munch on while watching Christmas movies by the fire.
Yield: Makes 24 cups.
July 02, 2019
- 24 cups popped popcorn
- 3 cups white chocolate-flavoured dipping wafers, melted
- 2/3 cup finely crushed peppermint-flavoured candy canes
- Place popcorn in a large bowl. Pour melted wafers over popcorn. Stir gently until popcorn is evenly coated. Sprinkle with candy canes and toss gently just until combined.
- Spread mixture in a wax paper-lined jelly-roll pan.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until coating hardens. Break popcorn crunch into pieces. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 1 week. May be frozen for up to 6 weeks.
168 calories, 7.2 g fat, 1.9 g protein, 25.1 g carbohydrate, 1.2 g fibre, 20 mg sodium