CHOCOLATE ORANGE GANACHE
Use this orange-flavoured ganache when you want to change up any recipe that calls for a standard chocolate ganache. You can also roll it into small balls and serve it as truffles, warm it up and drizzle it over ice cream or melt it down and use it as a fondue.
Yield: Makes 1 cup.
July 02, 2019
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 6 oz (168 g) semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 tsp grated orange peel
- 3 tbsp Grand Marnier or other orange liqueur
- Combine cream, chocolate and orange peel in a small saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in Grand Marnier.
- Refrigerate, stirring occasionally, for 45 minutes or until mixture is of a spreading consistency.
159 calories, 11.8 g fat, 1.2 g protein, 14.4 g carbohydrate, 1.3 g fibre, 8 mg sodium