COUNTRY STYLE ROASTED POTATOES
These tasty roasted potatoes are cooked in a mixture of grainy mustard, lemon, butter and oregano. Serve them as a side dish alongside roast or barbecued meats.
Yield: Serves 8.
July 02, 2019
- 1/4 cup whole-grain mustard
- 1 tbsp salted butter, melted
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp oregano, crumbled
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 8 cups halved baby yellow potatoes
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or non-stick foil.
- Combine all ingredients except potatoes in a large bowl.
- Add potatoes and toss until coated. Place potatoes in a single layer in prepared pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425°F, stirring occasionally, for 55 - 60 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.
149 calories, 4.1 g fat, 2.9 g protein, 24.5 g carbohydrate, 4 g fibre, 218 mg sodium