CRANBERRY TURKEY QUESADILLAS
Enjoy all of the best parts of a turkey dinner in an easy quesadilla! This stuffed tortilla dish is a great way to use up Christmas or Thanksgiving dinner leftovers.
Yield: Serves 4.
July 02, 2019
- 1 1/4 cups whole berry cranberry sauce
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inch/20 cm)
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked turkey
- 2 tbsp thinly sliced green onion
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat non-stick griddle on medium heat for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Spread cranberry sauce over half of each tortilla. Sprinkle turkey, onion and cheese on cranberry sauce.
- Fold tortillas in half.
- Cook on a lightly oiled non-stick griddle over medium heat until quesadillas are golden brown and heated through, about 2 minutes per side.
- Cut into wedges. Serve warm.
322 calories, 5.9 g fat, 12.2 g protein, 52.2 g carbohydrate, 2.5 g fibre, 432 mg sodium