CRUSTLESS COTTAGE CHEESE QUICHE
Quiche is a breeze to put together when you bake the filling in a baking dish rather than a pastry crust. This cheesy ham and egg pie is great as a brunch dish or a weeknight dinner.
Yield: Serves 6.
July 02, 2019
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup diced cooked ham
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Whisk together eggs, flour and pepper in a bowl. Stir in cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, ham and green onions.
- Pour mixture into a greased 8 inch square baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, until a knife inserted in centre comes out clean, about 50 minutes.
- Let stand for 15 minutes before serving.
230 calories, 11.7 g fat, 23.3 g protein, 7.6 g carbohydrate, 0.4 g fibre, 593 mg sodium