DIJON CHEDDAR CROSTINI
Melt cheddar, Dijon mustard and mayo onto baguette slices for an easy but delicious appetizer. This recipe makes a big batch, so it’s perfect for large parties.
Yield: Makes 6 dozen.
July 02, 2019
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp finely chopped green onion
- 6 dozen baguette slices, 3/8 inch (1 cm) thick
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Meanwhile, combine all ingredients except baguette slices in a bowl.
- Spread mixture evenly over one side of each baguette slice.
- Place on jelly-roll pans. May be prepared to this point and frozen for up to 1 month. Bake at 350°F until cheese is melted and crostini are heated through, about 7 - 10 minutes.
76 calories, 2.8 g fat, 2.9 g protein, 10 g carbohydrate, 0.7 g fibre, 171 mg sodium