EASY ASIAN CHICKEN
This baked chicken needs to cook for 45 minutes, but the sauce comes together in a matter of minutes. All you need is hoisin sauce, Chinese five-spice powder, garlic powder and a couple packages of chicken thighs.
Yield: Serves 4.
July 02, 2019
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) hoisin sauce
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Chinese five-spice powder
- 1/8 tsp (0.5 mL) garlic powder
- 8 - 10 skinless chicken thighs
- Combine hoisin sauce, Chinese five-spice powder and garlic powder. Arrange chicken in a single layer in a greased baking dish. Do not overcrowd pan. Pour hoisin mixture over chicken. Bake at 425°F (220°C), basting occasionally, for 45 - 50 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
234 calories, 6.6 g fat, 27.5 g protein, 14.3 g carbohydrate, 0.9 g fibre, 645 mg sodium