EASY TOMATO COCKTAIL
This non-alcoholic tomato juice cocktail resembles a classic Bloody Mary, with the addition of pureed vegetables. Serve them at brunch or whenever you need a zesty refresher.
Yield: Serves 4.
July 02, 2019
- 3 cups tomato juice
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Ice cubes
- Place all ingredients except ice in a blender; purée until smooth.
- Strain mixture through a sieve into a pitcher; discard solids.
- Serve over ice cubes.
54 calories, 0.2 g fat, 2 g protein, 13.6 g carbohydrate, 1.8 g fibre, 585 mg sodium