Egg-Free Caesar Dressing
The one salad that most family members can agree on, is Caesar salad, This simple family favourite is made with crisp Romaine lettuce, Parmesan cheese, and croutons. Make everyone happy by topping off your next salad with our updated version of Egg-Free Caesar Dressing!
Yield: Makes about 1 cup
May 11, 2020
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp drained capers, rinsed
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp liquid honey
- 1/2 tsp anchovy paste, optional
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Place all ingredients except oil in a blender; blend to combine.
- With machine running, pour oil through opening in lid in a thin steady stream, blending until combined. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 2 days. Stir before using.
70 calories, 7.2 g fat, 0.7 g protein, 1 g carbohydrate, 0.1 g fibre, 71 mg sodium