- 3 tbsp raspberry or red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 8 cups torn mixed greens
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/3 cup salted roasted pepitas
- To prepare dressing, whisk together vinegar, sugar, mustard, salt and pepper. Gradually whisk in oil.
- Combine greens, blue cheese, cherries and pepitas in a large bowl.
- Toss with dressing to coat. Serve immediately.
Nutritional analysis per serving:
133 calories, 8.2 g fat, 3.3 g protein, 12.5 g carbohydrate, 1.9 g fibre, 191 mg sodium
Tip: Pepitas are pumpkin seeds with their white hulls removed. They are dark green in colour and found in specialty stores and the bulk foods section of grocery stores.