FRUIT SALAD WITH LIME DRESSING
Give your fruit salad a little bit of tang by dressing it with a mix of lime and yogurt. Serve this refreshing salad as a side dish to go with a strata or other brunch dishes.
Yield: Serves 4.
July 02, 2019
- 1 tsp (5 mL) grated lime peel
- 1 cup (250 mL) yogurt
- 3 tbsp (40 mL) sugar
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) lime juice
- 1 cup (250 mL) pineapple chunks
- 1 cup (250 mL) cubed watermelon
- 2 cups (500 mL) cubed honeydew melon
- 4 kiwi fruit, peeled and thinly sliced
- Combine first 4 ingredients. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours. Combine remaining ingredients and chill until serving. Spoon fruit onto serving plates and drizzle with dressing.
220 calories, 1.8 g fat, 7.4 g protein, 47.1 g carbohydrate, 3.7 g fibre, 45 mg sodium