These garlicky rolls bake up quickly in a muffin pan. Serve them at your next big family dinner.
Yield: Makes 12 swirls.
July 02, 2019
- 1 lb (500 g) loaf frozen white bread dough, thawed or bread machine dough
- 2 tbsp salted butter, softened
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Roll out dough into a 6x12 inch rectangle. Combine butter, parsley and garlic; spread over dough to within 1/4 inch of edges. Starting with long edge, roll up dough jelly-roll fashion. Pinch edges together to seal. Slice dough crosswise into 12 equal pieces. Place pieces, cut side down, in greased muffin pans. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled in bulk, about 1 hour.
- Bake until golden brown, about 12 - 15 minutes.
Nutritional analysis per 1 bun serving:
131 Calories, 3.4 g fat, 3.7 g protein, 21.0 g carbohydrate, 1.2 g fibre, 259 mg sodium