Greek Salad Wraps
We've taken your favourite simple salad and wrapped it up! A great lunch idea for kids and adults.
Food storage: 1 day in the refrigerator.
Yield: Serves 4
September 19, 2019
- 1/2 cup shredded feta cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- 2 cups diced seeded English cucumber
- 1/4 cup sliced pickled pepperoncini peppers
- Combine cheese, mayonnaise, olives and parsley.
- Spread cheese mixture evenly over tortillas, leaving a 1/2 inch border. Layer lettuce, tomato, cucumber and pepperoncini evenly on top of cheese mixture. Tightly roll up each tortilla jelly-roll fashion.
- Serve immediately or wrap individually and refrigerate for up to 2 hours.
348 calories, 20.4 g fat, 8.3 g protein, 32.7 g carbohydrate, 3.1 g fibre, 770 mg sodium