Grilled Vegeable Wraps
Leftover grilled vegetables? A customizable recipe great with any grilled vegetables and paired with our creamy Three Cheese Filling.
Yield: Serves 6
June 14, 2020
Grilled Vegetable Wraps
- 2 cups sliced zucchini, 1/4 inch thick
- 1 1/2 cups sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 1/2 cups red bell pepper pieces (1 inch)
- 1 cup sliced red onion
- 1 cup quartered mushrooms
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
- 6 burrito-style tortillas (10 inch)
- Three Cheese Filling (recipe below)
- Combine first 6 ingredients (zucchini through salad dressing) in a heavy plastic bag. Squeeze bag to coat vegetables with salad dressing. Remove vegetables from salad dressing; discard salad dressing.
- Wrap tortillas in heavy-duty foil and place off to one side of barbecue grid.
- Grill vegetables in a grill wok or on a grill topper over medium heat on natural gas barbecue, stirring occasionally, for 10 - 15 minutes or until tender.
- 4. Unwrap tortillas and spread Three Cheese Filling evenly down centres of warm tortillas. Spoon vegetables over top. Roll up tortillas to enclose filling.
Nutritional analysis per serving: 418 calories, 22.5 g fat, 12 g protein, 42.5 g carbohydrate, 8.9 g fibre, 703 mg sodium
Tip: Cook's Note: Zucchini should he halved lengthwise and then sliced crosswise before measuring.
Three Cheese Filling
- 4 oz (125 g) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded feta
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Using medium speed of an electric mixer. beat together all ingredients until blended.