Hazelnut Hot Chocolate
This hot Après Ski drink is the perfect way to warm up after a day of skiing or as an after-dinner cocktail with friends.
Yield: Serves 10
November 09, 2020
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups chocolate syrup
- 8 cups homogenized milk
- 1 cup hazelnut liqueur
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Sweetened whipped cream*
- Unsweetened cocoa powder*
- Place cocoa powder in a Dutch oven. Gradually whisk in chocolate syrup.
- Whisk in milk until blended.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until mixture is steaming and just beginning to simmer. Do not boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in liqueur and vanilla.
- Pour into mugs. Top each serving with a dollop of whipped cream and dust with additional cocoa powder.
377 calories, 7.5 g fat, 8 g protein, 60.7 g carbohydrate, 2.6 g fibre, 129 mg sodium
*Ingredient not included in nutritional analysis.