- 1 lb (0.5 kg) lean ground beef
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp chopped green onion
- 1 tsp basil, crumbled
- 1/2 tsp oregano, crumbled
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp rosemary, crumbled
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 4 hamburger buns
- Lettuce leaves and tomato slices
- Combine first 9 ingredients (beef through garlic). Shape mixture into 4 patties.
- Grill patties over medium heat on natural gas barbecue until completely cooked. Serve in buns with lettuce and tomato slices.
Nutritional analysis per serving: 397 calories, 14.9g fat, 31.4 g protein, 32.1 g carbohydrate, 1.7 g fibre, 686 mg sodium