Hot Chocolate Nog
If you love eggnog, then this is the hot chocolate for you! Perfect for the holiday season after a day of winter activities.
Yield: Serves 8
November 09, 2020
- 4 cups commercial eggnog
- 4 cups chocolate milk
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 2 tbsp instant coffee granules
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Whipped cream or marshmallows*
- In a large saucepan, combine eggnog, chocolate milk, cream and coffee granules.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until coffee granules are dissolved and mixture is heated through. Do not boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Pour into mugs. Top with whipped cream or marshmallows. Serve immediately.
264 calories, 13.2 g fat, 9.9 g protein, 26.5 g carbohydrate, 0.9 g fibre, 157 mg sodium
*Ingredient not included in nutritional analysis.