ITALIAN OIL AND VINEGAR DRESSING
This versatile dressing is made of balsamic vinegar, olive oil, Parmesan cheese and garlic. Use it on a mixed green salad to complement an Italian meal.
Yield: Makes 1 3/4 cups.
July 02, 2019
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup pure white vinegar
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 clove garlic, finally chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a jar.
- Cover and shake until mixed. Dressing may be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week.
- Serve over a green or vegetable salad.
152 calories, 16.1 g fat, 0.9 g protein, 1.2 g carbohydrate, 0 g fibre, 308 mg sodium