Marinated Green Bean and Snap Pea Salad
This recipe screams summertime! The pepper radish is a nice complement to the natural sweetness of the sugar snap peas. Make this salad the pop of colour that your dinner table needs!
Yield: Makes about 6 cups
April 09, 2020
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup pure white vinegar
- 1 tbsp liquid honey
- 4 cups sliced trimmed green beans (1 inch)
- 1 cup sliced sugar snap peas (½ inch)
- 1 cup sliced trimmed snow peas (½ inch)
- 1 cup thinly sliced yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced trimmed radishes
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Pea shoots, optional*
- To make dressing, whisk oil, vinegar and honey together in a small bowl.
- Combine beans, peas, peppers and radishes in a large bowl. Add dressing and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for 2 – 3 hours. Serve topped with pea shoots.
217 calories, 18.5 g fat, 2.5 g protein, 12.2 g carbohydrate, 3.1 g fibre, 107 mg sodium
*Ingredient not included in nutritional analysis.