MINI PUMPKIN CHEESECAKES
These single-serve pumpkin and gingersnap ricotta cheesecakes are baked in muffin tins. Serve them as a fun Thanksgiving alternative to traditional pumpkin pie.
Yield: Makes 10.
July 02, 2019
- 1 1/2 cups icing sugar
- 1 cup canned pure pumpkin
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 10 gingersnaps or spice cookies (about 2 1/2 inches each)
- Maple Whipped Cream*
- Preheat oven to 275°F.
- To prepare filling, place icing sugar, pumpkin, ricotta cheese, flour, vanilla, cinnamon and ginger in a food processor; process until smooth.
- Spoon filling into each of 10 paper-lined muffin cups, dividing equally. Top filling in each muffin cup with 1 gingersnap.
- Bake until filling is set, about 30 - 35 minutes. Cool cheesecakes completely in pan on a rack. Remove from pan. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
- To serve, remove cheesecakes from paper liners and place, gingersnap side down, on individual serving plates. Top with Maple Whipped Cream.
160 calories, 3.2 g fat, 3.9 g protein, 29.9 g carbohydrate, 1.2 g fibre, 78 mg sodium
*Ingredient not included in nutritional analysis.
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
Yield: Makes about 2 cups.
- Using medium speed of an electric mixer, beat cream until stiff. Beat in maple syrup, vanilla and ginger just until blended.
29 calories, 2.8 g fat, 0.2 g protein, 1.1 g carbohydrate, 0 g fibre, 3 mg sodium