Marinate your steak in a Moroccan-inspired seasoning mix of cumin, coriander and cinnamon to give it a boost of flavour before grilling.
Yield: Serves 4.
July 02, 2019
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/4 lb (0.625 kg) sirloin steak, 1 inch thick
- Combine all ingredients except steak in a double plastic bag. Add steak and squeeze bag to coat steak with seasoning mixture; seal bag. Let stand 15 - 30 minutes.
- Preheat natural gas barbecue on medium heat for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Remove steak from seasoning mixture; discard seasoning mixture.
- Grill steak over medium heat on natural gas barbecue to desired doneness.
250 calories, 16.4 g fat, 25 g protein, 0.9 g carbohydrate, 0.5 g fibre, 136 mg sodium