MUSTARD HERB GRILLED STEAK
Marinate your steak in a blend of mustard, rosemary and garlic before putting it on the barbecue. This flavour combination is subtle enough to let the taste of the meat shine through, while still giving your steak an extra kick.
Yield: Serves 4.
July 02, 2019
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp rosemary, crumbled
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 lb (0.75 kg) sirloin steak, 1 1/2 inches thick
- To prepare marinade, combine all ingredients except steak in a heavy zip-lock plastic bag. Add steak and squeeze bag to coat steak with marinade; seal bag. Let stand 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat natural gas barbecue on medium heat.
- Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade.
- Grill steak over medium heat on natural gas barbecue to desired doneness.
298 calories, 19.6 g fat, 30 g protein, 0.7 g carbohydrate, 0.2 g fibre, 210 mg sodium