One Bowl Brownies
This fudgy indulgent brownie is super easy and comes together in a matter of minutes which makes it the perfect kid-friendly recipe or gift from the kitchen.
Yield: Makes 16 squares
January 22, 2021
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line an 8x 8 inch baking dish with non-stick foil or parchment paper that overhangs by 2 inches; set aside.
- Combine sugar, flour, cocoa, chocolate chips and salt in a bowl; set aside.
- Whisk together oil, eggs and vanilla. Add oil mixture to dry ingredients and stir just until combined;, batter will be thick. Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake until just set, about 20 - 22 minutes.
- Cool completely in pan on a rack. Using foil as an aid, lift brownies from pan and cut into squares.
165 calories, 9.4 g fat, 1.9 g protein, 20.6 g carbohydrate, 1.4 g fibre, 47 mg sodium