PARMESAN CORN ON THE COB
This grilled corn on the cob is the perfect side dish at a backyard barbecue. It’s seasoned with garlic, fresh herbs and Parmesan cheese.
Yield: Serves 4.
July 02, 2019
- 1/4 cup salted butter, melted
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp basil, crumbled
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 4 cobs corn, husked
- Preheat natural gas barbecue on medium heat for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients except corn.
- Place each cob of corn on a piece of foil. Drizzle butter mixture evenly over corn and wrap tightly with foil.
- Cook over medium heat on natural gas barbecue for 15 - 20 minutes, turning frequently.
179 calories, 13.1 g fat, 3.6 g protein, 14.5 g carbohydrate, 1.4 g fibre, 297 mg sodium