PEANUT BUTTER WRAPS
These wraps are a quick and easy portable lunch or breakfast. Simply top tortillas with peanut butter, banana, jam and granola, roll them up, and eat them on the go.
Yield: Serves 4.
July 02, 2019
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 1/4 cup strawberry jam or fruit spread
- 2 cups thinly sliced bananas
- 1/4 cup granola
- Spread peanut butter evenly over tortillas, leaving a 1/2 inch border.
- Spread jam over peanut butter and top with bananas. Sprinkle with granola.
- Tightly roll up each tortilla jelly-roll fashion. Serve immediately or wrap individually and refrigerate for up to 2 hours.
468 calories, 21.1 g fat, 12.5 g protein, 62.4 g carbohydrate, 5.8 g fibre, 439 mg sodium