Make this simple and flavourful pizza sauce for your next pizza night. The best part is, no cooking required.
Yield: Makes about 3 cups
May 11, 2020
- 1 can (28 oz/796 mL) San Marzano Tomatoes or whole tomatoes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 10 basil leaves
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste*
- Place all ingredients in a blender; blend to combine.
- Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
- Sauce can be refrigerated up to 3 days or may be frozen for up to 1 month.
203 calories, 18.1 g fat, 1.8 g protein, 10.8 g carbohydrate, 1.9 g fibre, 573 mg sodium
*Ingredient not included in nutritional analysis.