- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 3/4 cups pumpkin
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1 2/3 cups (400 mL) evaporated milk or light cream (10%)
- 9 inch unbaked pastry shell
- Combine all ingredients except pastry shell.
- Pour mixture into pastry shell. Bake at 425ºF for 15 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 350ºF and continue baking 45 minutes or until knife inserted in centre comes out clean.
Nutritional analysis per serving:
354 calories, 12.4 g fat, 26.1 g protein, 34 g carbohydrate, 2.7 g fibre, 351 mg sodium
*Ingredient not included in nutritional analysis.