Tiramisu may seem complicated, but this light Italian dessert can actually be very quick to put together. We use store-bought ladyfingers to streamline the process.
Yield: Serves 6.
July 02, 2019
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 8 oz (250 g) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 24 - 32 ladyfingers
- 1/2 cup coffee liqueur
- 1 tbsp cocoa
- Combine ricotta cheese, cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in a food processor; process until smooth.
- Cover bottom of an 8 inch (20 cm) square glass baking dish with a single layer of ladyfingers; drizzle with half of coffee liqueur.
- Spread half of cheese mixture over ladyfingers. Repeat layering procedure with remaining ladyfingers, liqueur and cheese mixture.
- Sift cocoa over top. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours.
487 calories, 21.1 g fat, 11.8 g protein, 55.9 g carbohydrate, 0.8 g fibre, 253 mg sodium