RANCH TURKEY WRAPS
These kid-friendly wrap sandwiches are full of cooked turkey, fresh veggies and creamy ranch dressing. They’re a great lunchbox option and also a good way to use up turkey dinner leftovers.
Yield: Serves 4.
July 02, 2019
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 2 cups slivered baby spinach or lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup frozen kernel corn, thawed
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- In a bowl, combine turkey, spinach, red pepper, corn, onion and dressing.
- Spoon turkey mixture evenly down the centre of each tortilla. Fold bottom edge of each tortilla 1 inch (2.5 cm) over turkey mixture.
- Fold sides of tortillas to centres, overlapping edges.
- Serve immediately or wrap individually and refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
396 calories, 8.1 g fat, 32 g protein, 52.5 g carbohydrate, 3.9 g fibre, 912 mg sodium