RASPBERRY CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
Chocolate mousse is great — but it’s even better when it’s layered over fresh or frozen raspberries. This rich dessert is also spiked with raspberry liqueur and crème de cacao.
Yield: Serves 10.
July 02, 2019
- 3 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup raspberry liqueur
- 2 cups chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- 16 oz (500 g) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup liquid honey
- 3 tbsp raspberry liqueur
- 3 tbsp white creme de cacao
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate curls
- 10 fresh rasperries
- Gently combine 3 cups raspberries with 1/2 cup raspberry liqueur; set aside.
- To prepare mousse, use medium speed of an electric mixer and beat together melted chocolate, cream cheese and honey until fluffy. Beat in 3 tbsp raspberry liqueur, creme de cacao and vanilla until blended.
- Spoon raspberry mixture evenly into 10 small serving dishes. Top each serving with mousse. Garnish with whipped cream, chocolate curls and fresh raspberries. May be refrigerated for up to 24 hours.
385 calories, 22.3 g fat, 4.3 g protein, 34.8 g carbohydrate, 4 g fibre, 203 mg sodium
*Ingredient not included in nutritional analysis.