SPICED COFFEE COOLER
This sweet cold coffee beverage contains a surprise ingredient: Chinese five-spice powder.
Yield: Serves 4.
July 02, 2019
- 3 cups hot water
- 2 tbsp instant espresso coffee granules
- 1 can (300 mL) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 tsp Chinese five-spice powder
- Ice cubes
- Combine hot water and espresso granules in a pitcher, stirring until dissolved.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk and Chinese five-spice powder.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until mixture is cold. Serve over ice cubes.
307 calories, 8.3 g fat, 7.6 g protein, 52 g carbohydrate, 0 g fibre, 121 mg sodium
*Ingredient not included in nutritional analysis.