STRAWBERRY FRUIT SALAD
Balsamic vinegar brings out the flavours of the strawberries, melon and grapes in this fruit salad. Serve it with breakfast or with a dollop of whipped cream as a summer dessert.
Yield: Serves 8.
July 02, 2019
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 small honeydew melon, cubed
- 1 small cantaloupe, cubed
- 2 cups strawberries
- 2 cups green grapes or sliced oranges
- To prepare dressing, whisk together vinegar, vanilla and pepper. Season to taste with salt.
- Combine remaining ingredients; add dressing and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
99 calories, 0.5 g fat, 1.6 g protein, 24 g carbohydrate, 2.4 g fibre, 34 mg sodium
*Ingredient not included in nutritional analysis.