SUMMER HERB GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN
Pork tenderloin cooks up beautifully on the barbecue. Marinate these tenderloins in oil and fresh herbs before throwing them on the grill.
Yield: Serves 4.
July 02, 2019
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tsp chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 lb/0.375 kg each)
- Combine all ingredients except pork in a heavy zip-lock plastic bag. Add pork and squeeze bag to coat pork with seasoning mixture; seal bag. Let stand for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat natural gas barbecue on low heat for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Remove pork from bag. Grill pork until a meat thermometer registers 160°F, about 30 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
242 calories, 10.5 g fat, 33.7 g protein, 1.6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fibre, 668 mg sodium