TRI PEPPER SALAD
This unique salad is a great accompaniment for sausages, burgers and other grilled entrées.
Yield: Serves 10 - 12.
July 02, 2019
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 6 bell peppers (2 each of green, red and yellow), thinly sliced
- 3 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups thinly sliced red onions
- 2 cups thinly sliced celery
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- To prepare dressing, whisk together oil, vinegar, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Combine remaining ingredients (bell peppers through Parmesan cheese) in a large bowl.
- Toss with dressing to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving or for up to 4 hours.
120 calories, 1.8 g fat, 21.8 g protein, 3.2 g carbohydrate, 0.5 g fibre, 729 mg sodium
*Ingredient not included in nutritional analysis.