TRIPLE CHOCOLATE PECAN COOKIES
These ultra-tasty cookies are jam-packed with pecans and three kinds of chocolate chunks: dark, milk and white. Whip up a batch for your favourite chocolate-lover.
Yield: Makes 7 1/2 dozen.
July 02, 2019
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup salted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed golden brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup chopped dark chocolate
- 1 cup chopped milk chocolate
- 1 cup chopped white chocolate
- 1 cup chopped toasted pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl; set aside.
- Using medium speed of an electric mixer, beat butter until creamy. Add sugar and brown sugar; beat until fluffy.
- Using low speed, beat in eggs and vanilla until blended. Gradually beat in flour mixture just until combined.
- Stir in dark chocolate, milk chocolate, white chocolate and pecans.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls.
- Place balls 2 inches apart on parchment paper-lined cookie sheets.
- Bake for 12 - 14 minutes or until cookies are light golden around edges.
- Let cookies stand for 5 minutes on cookie sheets.
- Remove from cookie sheets and cool on racks.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 1 week. May be frozen.
101 calories, 5.6 g fat, 1.2 g protein, 11.8 g carbohydrate, 0.6 g fibre, 56 mg sodium
*Ingredient not included in nutritional analysis.