ZESTY GRILLED PORK CHOPS
These grilled pork chops get a zesty kick thanks to a marinade made with red wine vinegar, red pepper flakes and grated lime peel.
Yield: Serves 4.
July 02, 2019
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 2 tbsp packed golden brown sugar
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp grated lemon peel
- 4 thick boneless pork loin chops
- To prepare marinade, combine all ingredients except pork in a heavy zip-lock plastic bag. Add pork and squeeze bag to coat pork with marinade; seal bag. Let stand for 30 minutes. Remove pork from marinade; discard marinade.
- Meanwhile, preheat natural gas barbecue on low heat for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Grill pork until done, about 30 minutes for 3/4 inch thick chops.
320 calories, 13.9 g fat, 44.1 g protein, 1.8 g carbohydrate, 0 g carbohydrate, 152 mg sodium